So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. Matthew 18:14
“Good News Club is providing children with foundational principles that equip them with tools they need for success in school and in life. Good News Club provides the opportunity for children to interact with people that exemplify Christian principles and serve as role models that all children need to experience. Real life problems for many children are often complicated and Good News Club is a positive, uplifting place for refuge and offers alternative solutions for children.”—Nancy Harris, Mayor ofCity of Duluth, Georgia
What Good News Club Can Do For Your School!
- Show students the Gospel and model a relationship with God
- Provide a safe place for a child to go to in times of trouble
- Bring the teaching of biblical morality to the school
- Connect the student and his/her family to others in the community
- Mentor students in building strong character and moral development
- Equip students with ways to handle conflict
- Grow students spiritually
- Furnish students with biblical adult role-models
- Allow students to build new friendships
The future of any society can be predicted by one factor: how it raises its young.
—Ron Tant, VP Child Evangelism Fellowship USA, former Director of Georgia CEF
Gwinnett County Elementary Schools and Good News Club